You can tick more than one box or skip question
If your event is private, please tick NO.
All information provided in this section will appear on your event
listing. You can upload more than one event using this form.
Please note, the name of your event cannot be Women's Health Week.
This name will appear on your event listing.
This copy will be used in your event listing.
This copy will appear on the website.
e.g., website, Eventbrite page or facebook link
Please provide a contact phone number, email or web address for your
event. These details will appear on your event listing.
Your image will be displayed in landscape. Maximum file size
These terms and conditions apply to groups and individuals (Event Hosts) that are planning to host an event as part of Women’s Health Week and in support of Jean Hailes for Women’s Health (Jean Hailes). By ticking the box on the online Event Registration Form, you, as the Event Host agree to comply with and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Women’s Health Week campaign is run by Jean Hailes for Women’s Health (ABN 69092915618) of Level 4, 176 Wellington Parade, East Melbourne VIC 3002.
2. Ticking the box stating that you agree to the terms and conditions on the Event Registration Form is deemed acceptance of all the terms and conditions. If you decide to take donations at a Women’s Health Week event, funds can only be raised for Jean Hailes for Women’s Health and not for another organisation.
3. Event Hosts that are raising money for Jean Hailes for Women’s Health must notify Jean Hailes via the event registration process and agree to comply with the fundraising terms and conditions.
4. The person registering the details of the event warrants that he/she has the authority to do so on behalf of the named organisation and, in doing so, binds the organisation to these terms and conditions.
5. The event must be properly listed and contain all information requested in the registration form.
6. All events must be genuine and promote Jean Hailes Women’s Health Week.
7. Use of the Women’s Health Week logo and/or the Jean Hailes for Women’s Health logo to promote your event is not permitted.
8. The Event Host is responsible for financing all costs, including rental space and catering. Event Hosts indemnify Jean Hailes for Women’s Health against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Jean Hailes for Women’s Health as a result of a breach of the above.
9. The Event Host is responsible for gaining any permits, licences or approval to operate their event activity from relevant local and state authorities.
10. Advertising an event on WomensHealthWeek.com.au in no way implies that Jean Hailes for Women’s Health endorses the event or its content.
11. All events registered will be reviewed for suitability and Jean Hailes for Women’s Health reserves the right to decline to register an event if it does not match our organisation’s mission and values statements. Declining an event is at the discretion of Jean Hailes for Women’s Health.
12. Event Hosts will ensure that any materials or events relating to Jean Hailes Women’s Health Week are not used or run solely for the purpose of promoting personal/business interests, or for monetary gain by the organisers.
13. Event Hosts will ensure that the event and all materials relating to Jean Hailes Women’s Health Week will not be used for any purpose, or in any way, that is unlawful, cruel, mean or disrespectful to anyone.
14. Event Hosts have the option to have their event listed as either public or private on the Women’s Health Week website. Private events will not be listed on the Jean Hailes website.
15. When you submit content to the Jean Hailes Women’s Health Week website in any format, including any text and photographs, you grant Jean Hailes for Women’s Health a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to publish, transmit or otherwise use that content in any way, now and in the future (including on social media).
16. Jean Hailes for Women’s Health reserves the right not to use or publish the content that Event Hosts submit.
17. All Event Hosts will be supplied a Jean Hailes Promotional Kit which can be used by the Event Host/Organisation. Any variations to this artwork must be agreed with Jean Hailes prior to publication.
18. Assets supplied in the Promotional Kit can only be used to promote Jean Hailes Women’s Health Week.
Read full Terms and Conditions